The EU commission has released a first draft version of the Horizon 2020 Work Program for 2016-17 highlighting the focus areas for research grants in these years. Although these are not the actual research calls yet, we looked at the program from a GOLDEN perspective and identified as set of actions which seem to suit our research interests best:
- Research Infrastructure: INFRADEV-1-2017: Design Studies
- Climate: CIRC-4-2016: New models and economic incentives for circular economy business
- Inclusive Society: CALL CO-CREATION FOR GROWTH AND INCLUSION
- China: ENG-GLOBALLY-2016-9: EU-China innovation platform on sustainable urbanisation
- Energy: SIE 1 – 2016/2017: Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon and efficient energy system
We would like to invite you to join us in discussing the options to develop proposals for these actions. Please reply by mail to email@example.com if you share the interest in one or more of these actions – or if you would like to suggest additional ones from the work program. We will set up Skype calls for the specific programs with all those interested to explore the potential for the development of a proposal.