GOLDEN Wishes A Successful New Year 2020!
We are looking forward to working with the GOLDEN community on exciting new projects in 2020.
Your GOLDEN for Impact Team
GOLDEN is now GOLDEN for Impact
Dear GOLDEN Friends,
We have exciting news from the GOLDEN Network for you. Thanks to the contributions of many of you, GOLDEN’s mission, its architecture and related activities significantly evolved in coherence with the great challenges we are facing.
Drawing on the experiences from working with you and our academic, business and institutional partners over the past years, we sharpened our vision and mission, and set up new structures to improve our ability to achieve our goals in enabling the transformation of business toward the joint creation of human and economic value.
New developments include:
- Ecosystem collaboration: providing an innovative platform to business, academia, social enterprises, impact finance and policy makers to co-learn, experiment and scale transformational change solutions;
- Dataset: exploration, exploitation and expansion of our unique digital dataset (>1 million expected by the end of March) with global coverage of sustainability initiatives, collected and analyzed by NLP and machine learning algorithms;
- Innovation solutions: including the new strands of start-ups and scale-ups covering the supply side of social and environmental innovation;
- Learning journeys: integrating individual, organizational and systemic learning pathways designed to foster and experience transformational change;
- Areas of expertise: framing areas of expertise to link our research agendas with organizational change priorities;
- Research opportunities: pursuing new large-scale knowledge co-creation programs funded by international, government and private institutions;
- Partnership models: forging a novel collaborative framework with business schools, industry associations, accelerators, consultancies, investors as well as local and global institutions to tailor, localize and scale impact.
We also shaped a new organizational framework to cooperate more efficiently with different target groups:
- The GOLDEN for Impact Foundation performs the research activities and hosts the network, GOLDEN’s databases, as well as the collective IP of GOLDEN.
- The GOLDEN4Impact Benefit Corporation will be the interface to perform activities in cooperation with the corporate world and international institutions.
In close collaboration with Bocconi University, the coordination of GOLDEN’s activities will transition to a new research centre currently being established at Imperial College in London directed by Maurizio Zollo.
The new structure needs to be developed together and each of us can have a key role in this new journey. We invite you to join either one of our four free webinars in which we would like to discuss the new GOLDEN for Impact opportunities with you:
WEBINAR on Cooperating within GOLDEN For Impact
Please choose one of the following dates:
February 13th, 09h00 – 10h00 CET
February 13th, 17h00 - 18h00 CET
February 27th, 09h00 – 10h00 CET
February 27th, 17h00 - 18h00 CET
We are looking forward to meeting to you at these events.
Your GOLDEN Team
Maurizio, Frank and Livio
Find us on LinkedIn